Make Your Goals a Reality
A proven system to outline your vision, set concrete goals and take action steps monthly, weekly and daily by allocating time in your schedule and tasks in your to-do lists that align with your goals.
No other planner like it on the market, combining all aspects of your life for convenience and simplicity.
These are all of the areas our system helps you to plan and prioritize.
More than a planner, STARTplanner® is a proven, high-quality tool designed with precision, that will help you achieve your biggest goals. To move your life forward you have to plan, prioritize and take action in the right areas! Set goals and vision board your focus with tangible to-do lists, daily reminders, plenty of room for notes and schedules to keep you accountable and mindful of your goals. With a focus on finance and health, the STARTplanner® system meshes solid business principles with everyday life into one aesthetically-pleasing, proven, and productive system.
The Start Planner brand is amazing because it pulls everything that we encounter in our very different lives together. I have been using Start Planners since 2019 when I actually purchased an Erin Condren, passion planner, plum paper planner and a start planner to see which one I liked the best. The Start Planner won hands down and a bunch of my friends were pretty happy to get free planners. Since then Start Planner has made a few changes that is honestly making the product less user friendly to some.
1. I am a midyear girl that loves spiral bound. Christmas is always way to hectic to be switching over planners, so I’m all about the midyear and the way I keep on top of my planning is by leaving my planner open to only half the week. This keeps me from being overwhelmed and also keeps me accountable by not being able to avoid my open planner on the night stand initially and then with me throughout the rest of the day.
2. Removing the password and insurance pages from the planner. I honestly rely on my planner to keep track of this info.
3. Removing too many of the daily to do boxes. I honestly put both my daily tasks, because it can be easy to forget when you get busy and my tasks from the left list that I’m trying to plan out for the week. Every year it seems more to do boxes are taken away.
4. I’m honestly not a fan how the daily hour lines are lined up with the hour. I want to write on the line, not through the line. I also preferred the hour to be slightly bolder like in the 2019 model.
5. The tabs are also not separated from the pages enough for easier navigation and lastly, the folder seems like an afterthought and isn’t very sturdy compared to the folders included in earlier planners.
1. The cover was beautiful.
2. The added financial pages are welcomed
3. The monthly gift pages are also really nice to have back.
4. I love the lines through the days on the monthly page.
I do still love Start Planners, it’s just that some of the changes weren’t ideal.
I struggled a bit with the last version of the quarterly because I felt I just stared at the blank page. This version of the quarterly has everything in the perfect spot and I LOVE the 2 page layout!!! Using it with the weekly will be a perfect combo!!
This planner is everything I have been looking for in one, but I wish the pages were bigger for more room to write on the days and month spreads!
After years of using other planners I made the switch and I am seriously so happy I did. I love both planners, but this one truly has it all. I felt with the other planners I had to buy multiple accessories, additional planners (for budgeting, goals, meal prep, etc), and this one truly has it all! I was BLOWN AWAY by the quality of the product, as well as packaging. My only wish was that there was a smaller option - but a very small ask considering it checked all the boxes and then some!
Love these planners!! I have both the Daily and the Weekly. The new art for the 21/22 planner is GORGEOUS!!! Even without all the planning tools within, I wanted this planner because of the cover. It’s beautiful, calm and invigorating all at once. And there are an incredible amount of planning tools Start Planner manages to fit in throughout the planner and yet still leave enough space to write and individualize as one wishes. I’m currently using both planners. I love the Daily to keep track of all the nitty gritty details per day, but the Weekly helps me look longer term and lay out week by week my goals. You can do this with the Daily alone, which I’ve done in the past, but I’m really enjoying using both. I include everything in my planners. It’s a great place for me to include what I’m reading, special events, journaling thoughts or highlights of the day. For me having it all in one place is useful as then I can jot down things as they come to my mind rather than having a separate book for my gratitude, daily journal, etc. Using both the Daily and the Weekly has given me even more room to include everything as well as to tape in special receipts or tickets or notes that I receive and want to keep to reflect on later. Highly recommend Start Planners! Consistently great quality in packaging, paper, printing, covers…these planners will hold up through it all.
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals.