- Goals: This is where you and your future spouse create the financial, scheduling and scale visions for your wedding. These core elements appear upfront to provide a constant anchor as your planning goes along.
- Projects: Your aesthetic vision comes to life here. Many brides today want a DIY approach to cut costs and display their personalities. Here you will determine what projects you can handle and who you want to help.
- Finances: We understand finances are never a limitation against the wedding of your dreams. Once you set the vision for your big day, focus on the budget to make that happen. Use our detailed spreadsheets and expense ledgers to ground you as you plan.
- Plans: You will become best friends with this Happily Hitched section, as it may just contain the names of future friends who helped make your dreams come true. Never again lose the contact info for that florist, seamstress or photographer you met a party. Wrangle the guest list to manageable proportions that include all essential people. Keep up with the hair stylist, makeup artist and caterer as well as their costs. Carve out special touches you will remember for a lifetime: parties and showers, dinners and "The Cake", and honeymoon travel plans.
- Cloth binding for extra durability,
- Tab dividers including storage for samples,
- Plenty of blank note pages,
- Tight and secure elastic closure.
Above all, Happily Hitched is a pretty book you will feel excited to work with. You will enjoy its crisp, classic white and grey pattern with elegant gold foil cover stamping. Its 122 sheets are made of strong 70# paper. We are happy to give you the closest thing to a personal wedding assistant for your big day.