1. Schedule 10-15 minutes a day to plan, review goals and visualize. When you have a clear vision of where you are headed and what needs to be done, you are much more likely to cross it off your list!
2. Review your goals daily or weekly! Keeping your goals front and center will help you to be mindful about action needed on them! If you forget to check them, try writing a to-do item weekly to remind yourself!
3. Nudge your accountability partners! Have you been checking in with each other? If not, try setting a daily or weekly time to check-in! This can be in-person over lunch, coffee, or by text or email!
4. Set an incentive! Sometimes goals are daunting and overwhelming, even when broken into mini-goals. Sometimes people work better if they have something they are working towards once they hit their mini-goals. (Like a sweet treat, a new workout outfit, a night out, etc)
5. Don't give up! Even if you don't make the progress you were hoping for one day or month, don't stop! You set that goal for a reason. Reset, refocus, and start again! Habits don't come easy, but they will never happen if you give up on them!